Monday, July 05, 2010
"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." - Thomas Jefferson ........... “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.” - Thomas Jefferson
- Name: Dale Morfey
- Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
A Constitutional Independent. 2004 Congressional Candidate
- Kagan Defends the Right to Own Slaves...?
- NRA Sellout
- Just A Few Thoughts...
- Cowardly Congress - ALL of them!
- A worthy Commander In Chief...?
- Where's Thomas Jefferson... When you need him?
- Gunner Delay is running from the debate HE desired...
- Personalities and Politeness vs Principle, Perform...
- Start with: "Pursuing Status Over Service, Has Rui...
- Gunner DeLay's practice of "Politics of Personal D...