Saturday, June 03, 2006

If You Get Your Politics Wrong...

In 2004, as an Independent candidate for the U.S. Congress, I observed a level of tolerance towards the incompetence and breach of trust with the electorate by elected officials that, quite frankly, is responsible for the continued decline of America.

President Bush, Governor Huckabee, Congressman Boozman and Asa Hutchinson are all politicians that I once supported. I was deceived into believing that we had shared core values respecting the Constitution, the law and the pursuit of justice. However, their willful disregard for such things as already enacted immigration law provide a prima facia case attesting to their official malfeasance, misconduct, dereliction of duty and their nearly complete disregard of not only the law, but their solemn oaths of office as well.

As a Christian, you cannot persuade my vote for the “lesser of evils” because I would still be voting for evil. Please understand that I am not upset over simple differences of opinion or policy, but a deliberate abandonment of principle, honor and integrity for the sake of pragmatic political expediency. I don’t expect or require perfection from my representatives, but I do expect honesty, lawfulness and a sincere unswerving pursuit of truth and justice. Bush, Huckabee, Boozman and Hutchinson have deliberately and repeatedly betrayed those ideals.

And if what I have already written was not bad enough… they remain the lesser of evils offered.

Remember: If you get your religion wrong, you go to Hell. If you get your politics wrong, your country goes to Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home